Thursday, February 24, 2011

Target Exclusive "Landing at Point Rain" Two-Packs Found & Bought

Special Ops Clone Trooper
I recently went to my two local Target and found the new "Landing at Point Rain" inspired Hasbro TCW two-packs, and bought both. These packs consist of the Special Ops Clone Trooper, or the "Leia Trooper" nicknamed by the buns like communication pads on the sides of their helmets, and a Geonosian Drone with a HMG turret and a Geonosian sonic blaster. The other pack consisted of Clone Trooper Waxer, in his Geonosis ARF Trooper armor, and a Battle Droid in Geonosis camouflage. In my opinion, the best pack is the Special Ops Clone Trooper & the Geonosian Drone, because they're both great figure in total new sculpts, and the other pack I like because it has my favorite clone trooper Waxer, in ARF trooper gear. Personally, I could care less for the Battle Droid.




2 comments: